When purchasing bike insurance, ensure it provides the ideal coverage. While a comprehensive policy covers bike damage in an accident, it doesn’t include tyre replacements. To safeguard your bike’s tyres, consider adding a tyre protection add-on to your insurance policy. This ensures you won’t have to pay for tyre replacements out of your pocket. *
What Does Bike Insurance Cover For Tyre Protection?
Insurance companies offer additional coverage options, or extra covers, for various types of vehicle insurance. These add-ons provide essential coverage not included in the standard policy, complementing your regular bike insurance. One such add-on is the tyre protection cover, which may cover the cost of replacing or repairing damaged tyres due to accidents. You can add this coverage by paying an extra premium for your bike insurance, choosing it as a stand-alone plan or including it with your comprehensive policy at the time of purchase or renewal. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under the motor insurance policy. *
You can ride with confidence knowing that your bike’s tyres are covered with this add-on cover, and in the unfortunate event of a puncture or other incident, you won’t have to worry about paying for new tyres or repairs. If you get a tyre protection cover, you won’t have to pay for any repairs out of your pocket when your bike needs to be fixed in the closest network garage in case of an accident.
What Does The Tyre Protection Cover Include?
The tyre protection cover ideally protects the tyres on your bike. The following circumstances may be covered financially by this extra coverage:
- The price you pay to have a new tyre on your bike.
- The labour cost for removing the tyre and fitting and rebalancing it.
- Any incident that leaves the tyres and tubes damaged and unable to be used. Situations like a burst tyre, a bulge, or any cuts to the bike’s tyres could cause this. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under the motor insurance policy.
What Does Tyre Protection Cover Not Include?
There are some circumstances that the add-on doesn’t cover, even if your tyres are provided with the necessary protection under this cover. The following circumstances are not covered by the bike insurance tyre protection cover:
- The price you pay to repair your tyres after they get punctured.
- Any harm your bike’s tyres sustain from defects in manufacture or services rendered by unlicensed repair shops.
- Loss or harm that results from a rider failing to follow operating guidelines when competing, rallying, etc.
- Any harm brought on by inappropriate storage or transportation.
What Advantages Do Tyre Protection Cover Purchases Offer?
The advantages of adding tyre protection to your online bike insurance Bajaj Allianz policy are as follows:
- The tyre protection cover offers financial support for replacing your bike’s tyres, which are typically costly.
- It also pays for the labour costs of taking off and replacing the bike’s tyres.
- It protects against unintentional or accident-related tyre damage.
In today’s world, having an insurance policy is essential. Accidents have become more frequent and unpredictable with the rising number of vehicles on the road. To safeguard your finances and ride with peace of mind, investing in a bike insurance policy is crucial.
Subscribe to Bajaj Allianz General Insurance YouTube Channel here!
Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.