The mobile app market is growing at speed faster than ever. Every enterprise, irrespective of its type and size, is coming up with customized applications to suit the needs of their mobile customers. How are they doing it? They seek mobile application development services to create applications that represent their brands at the best version possible. Therefore, If you have just decided to build your own application, we have the most popular upcoming mobile app tools and platforms for both iOS and Android.
Moreover, to make it easy for you, we have categorized these tools into the following areas:
- Recommended tools
- Advertising tools
- Mobile analytic tools
- Cross-platform app development tools
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) tools
So let’s begin the fun part and explore which tool is going to be in your forthcoming projects.
Buddy enables changeset based seamless deployments for you. All thanks to a wide array of pre-configured actions and services that app deployment has become easier than ever. If you want a tool that can build, sign, test, and publish your Android app effortlessly in a single tap, then Buddy is your go-to choice.
Features of Buddy
- It has a clean and intuitive UI/UX.
- It performs over 100+ actions.
- Dedicated actions for Android: Ionic, Flutter, React Nations and more.
- Google, AWS, WordPress, Azure integrations
- Supports all prominent task managers and languages.
Kobiton makes Mobile/IoT DevOps and continuous Testing as reality. The tool prevents bugs before pushing code to test and publish, resolves issues before delivering to production and rapidly tests with CI/CD integrations.
Features of Kobiton
- It Deploys tests on real devices in the cloud.
- “Cloud-ify” local systems for remote access.
- The tool integrates with CircleCI, Jenkins and TravelCI.
- It provides commercial scalability with an unlimited user policy.
AppyPie is a relief to all your problems since it offers you to make your mobile app without coding. You can also integrate social media without any hassle. Moreover, this tool also provides app analytics to improve user experience.
Features of AppyPie
- You can make a multilingual application with this.
- You can send push notifications to your users.
- It is available on both iOS and Android.
- You can also add GPS location tracking in your app.
With Unity Ads, publishers can integrate video apps into mobile games to increase player engagement. The tool also offers the highest ARPU (Average Revenue Per User) of any global ad network that is globally rewarded.
Features of Unity Ads
- Offers an easy and straightforward setup.
- Creates a positive player experience.
- Users get rewarded video ads without interrupting gameplay.
- Gamers and users receive an incentive in the form of video ads.
Mobile Analytic tools
App watch is a cloud based mobile based and security product. It is an excellent tool for users to secure their mobile app applications from being hacked. It allows complete scanning of the mobile app along with SDK and third party scanning.
Features of AppWatch
- It can generate custom reports with logos, comments and modified descriptions.
- The tool can also scan apps using Webview and identify security threats.
- Every identified issue is verified multiple times using various techniques.
Cross-Platform app development tools
Xamarin is preferred by several mobile app development services for native applications. This tool reuses data access and business logic layers across several platforms. It is globally used to create apps for Windows, iOS and Android app development.
Features of Xamarin
- The tool is basically a mono framework that allows communication with the API of mobile devices.
- It allows Deep linking and Application Indexing.
- Xamarin is platform-specific which means it can help you consume functionality.
Appcelerator helps developers to create apps with fewer lines of codes. This app development tool supports almost all major platforms such as browser based HTML5 applications, iOS, Windows, Android etc.
Features of Appceletator
- It supports on-premises or virtual private deployment.
- It is built on open standards, therefore, gives full mobile access to the underlying mobile OS.
- The tool also supports multi-region global deployments.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools
This tool was built with embedded platforms and mobile in mind. It is basically an open source software library for AI. The tool’s libraries make it easier to employ special features for Artificial Intelligence.
Features of TensorFlow
- The tool is primarily used for deep learning in research and practice.
- The library also offers numerical computation using data flow graphs.
- TensorFlow has a flexible architecture that allows deploying computation in a server, mobile device and desktop with a single API.
Mobile app development tools are merely software to build mobile applications. These tools allow creating and developing apps with various functionalities as per your requirements. They are all you need to improve the navigation of your app and provide an excellent user experience. Moreover, while selecting an appropriate tool for your project, make sure you consider all the significant factors, including architecture, price, customization, performance, scalability and security.